"We aim to become more like Jesus as we respond to his love for us and as we share his love with others"
Our Core Values are:
- THE LOVE OF GOD shown in the cross of Jesus, inspiring our wholehearted love for Him.
- COMMUNION WITH GOD in praise, prayer and the breaking of bread through the working of the Holy Spirit within us.
- THE FAMILY OF GOD welcoming and including all as of equal importance regardless of age, gender and status, as we meet together and share our lives together.
- THE WORD OF GOD, which inspires and maintains our faith, guides our lives and encourages us to become more like Jesus.
- THE CONCERNS OF GOD for the poor and downtrodden, the lost and imprisoned, the suffering and yhose who mourn, the little children to whom His kingdom belongs; and for justice, mercy and peace for all.
- THE MISSION OF GOD that all people may come to know Him by receiving Jesus and His love for them.
We put this into practice by:
- Regular worship, prayer and Bible reading and teaching.
- Creating local oportunities to make all people of all ages aware of the Christian message.
- Supporting the work of mission both in this country and overseas.
- Having a network of support groups to help those who are ill, bereaved or in some other need.
- Having fellowship groups to support one another spiritually and socially.
Listen to the Sermon Series preached in 2001 on our Core Values.
Church Office | Tel: 01246 558461 | email@example.com